FIRST JOIN THE DISCORD SO YOU DONT MISS THE NEWS:
Proudly presenting the new update - LEADERBOARDS! We are looking forward to seeing a big shift in the servers meta and gameplay style, increasing activity and teamwork! This is a "pilot" season meaning that everyones participation is super important. Currently we are planning to run this season, and, if there is high interest in leaderboards we will start doing these seasons every month or twice a month! Regardless of how we proceed after this season, the winning teams will be legendary and receive tons of amazing prizes!
We're looking forward to see how it turns out, more information about the contest below the trailer!
Teams compete with eachother to rank TOP 4 in the leaderboards. The top 4 teams will receive prizes (announced when competition starts, estimated prizes - millions of ingame money, donor items and more)
Teams are ranked by 1 factor, Most credits held by team leader.
There are 3 ways to earn credits.
1) Capturing Envoys - Huge credit amount
2) Finishing quests - Medium credit amount
3) Selling the listed items for credits - Small amount, but grindable
Rules must be respected to have a fair and fun competition
- 1.1) You can play solo, or with a team of up to 5 members.
- 1.2) You cannot team with other teams or players to get help or credits (excluding buying supplies)
- 1.3) Teams are not allowed to merge or exchange members between themselves during the season (unless 1.5 applies)
- 1.4) If you kick a team member, this member is not allowed to rejoin for the duration of the season
- 1.5) Solo team members can join other teams during a competition if this team has under 5 members
- 1.6) Each team must have 1 leader who holds the teams credit balance
- 1.7) The team leader cannot be changed during the competition
- 1.8) Team members must frequently move their credits to the leader, and not hold a significant balance.
- 1.9) Use of any glitches, bugs or unintended server behaviors will result in disqualification and punishments.
- 1.10) Knowing that someone is breaking a rule and not reporting puts you and your team in jeopardy
- 1.11) Using any sort of automation mods, auto clickers, etc will result in a ban and team disqualification
- 1.12) Using illegal farm designs, such as ones with automatic redstone is not allowed
- 1.13) Insiding (sabotaging) your team (Stealing, not sending credits, not taking the competition serious) is not allowed
- 1.14 More rules will be added during the season, you MUST stay up to date with them, they will update on this page
- 1.15 Good sportsmanship is required! Dont be toxic against other players or teams!
Teams found in violation of these rules will be disqualified from the season. In some cases bans will be issued. Disqualification and punishments will be given to ALL team members. Keep your fellow members in check and report any unallowed activities.